Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse

Masters In Fashion Merchandising - Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse.

Do you know about - Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse

Masters In Fashion Merchandising ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Masters In Fashion Merchandising . You check this out article for facts about anyone want to know is Masters In Fashion Merchandising .

How is Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse

Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse Video Clips. Duration : 1.73 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Masters In Fashion Merchandising . Gangstarr is one of my favorite mc's of all time, so i thought i would pay tribute to him with a similar rap fashion to his own on the track "Moment of Truth," which is one the best hip hop beats ever produced in my opinion. Lyrics: You see its lonely at the top, but whateva u do You always gotta make sure you see things through No plan's a sureshot, no man is bulletproof We all must meet our moment of truth Like a gracious host, we all gotta greet it Also Like Michael Jackson, we all gotta beat it But we all gotta treat it, with total respect Like a wise guru with vast intellect Disectin these lyrics like bitches in nip tuck Flow's in livin color, got you wizard of awestruck The beat's an original, from dj premier Mix master of the track, An underground overseer Big shout out to guru, I wish you were here Why do all the best rappers always tend to disappear Have no fear, no shedding tears My lyrics make it clear That guru's legacy spans from hemisphere to hemisphere Like merchandise from china, but lets face facts Someone's gotta fill his spot to keep hip hop intact Im a viable candidate, cause my dexterous rhymes Are trickier than a jester, combined with a mime But also beautiful, like Lucy Lu in her prime More seasoned than mother nature, more wise than father time Flows so sublime, beat is so clean Both traits, I cant correlate with Charlie sheen Homie's out of whack, like a mole's head smacked Done so much crack, how the fucks he still intact? im smarter than that, I ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Masters In Fashion Merchandising . Where you possibly can put to use within your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Masters In Fashion Merchandising . View Related articles related to Masters In Fashion Merchandising . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Gangstarr Tribute(Moment of Truth)- The Inverse Diverse.


No comments:

Post a Comment